Publications by SHIMIZU Tetsuro
- Logico-linguistic Philosophy of Ockham, (Keiso-Shobo, Tokyo) 1990.
- Sign and its transcendence, in: The World of Zero-bit (Iwanami, Tokyo) 1991
Sorry! The list is now in preparation,
which contains about forty or fifty papers on:
- medieval philosophy,
- origin of christian thought,
- philosophy of language (based on the theory of language games), and
- medical philosophy/ethics,
some of which will be presented with English abstracts.
Back to SHIMIZU Tetsuro's HOME PAGE
Please send comments and suggestions, especially corrections as to English
expressions, to firstname.lastname@example.org