Assistant Professor SETO Haruka
- Graduate School Faculty of Arts and Letters
- Division of Department of Integrated Human Sciences
- Arts and Humanities Course
- Department of Aesthetics and Western Art History
- Research, History
- Books, papers, etc.
- Personal History
Born Asahikawa, Hokkaido.
Graduated from the Faculty of Humanities, Hirosaki University
Received M. A. and Ph.D. in Literature at the Graduate School of Arts and Letters, Tohoku University
2018-2019 Research Assistant (Literature), Graduate School of Arts and Letters, Tohoku University
2019-2021 Research Fellow of Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (DC2)
2021-2022 Part-time Administrative Assistant, Tohoku University Museum
2022 Current position
- Ph. D. (Literature)
- Italian Art History
- Research Subject
- Formation and sources of Mannerism in the 16th-century Florence paintings
- 16th-century Florence Art, Paragone
- The Japan Art History Society; The Japanese Society for Aesthetics
- Academic Papers
“A consideration of masklike faces in the portraits of Agnolo Bronzino,” in The Procedings of the Young Researcher Forum in the 66th National Congress of the Japanese Society for Aesthetics, 2016, 121-130.
“Lettere di Artisti a Benedetto Varchi: Lettera del Bronzino,” in Art History, no. 40 (2019), 119-145 (Japanese Translation with Annotations).
“Bronzino and North Italian Painting: The significance of the Portrait of Cosimo I in Armour (Gallerie degli Uffizi),” in Bigaku (Aesthetics), vol. 71, no. 1 (2020), 109-120.